Dog tattoo indentification offers a permanent and visible means of identifying your pet in cases where they are lost or stolen.
Applied within seconds but lasting a lifetime, it requires no anaesthetic or sedation.
« Watch a puppy being tattooed for identification purposes
Why is dog identification so important?
- Permanent, safe, visible identification
- It's reliable, cannot migrate or be removed
- Excellent deterrent to dog thieves
- Puppies can be safely identified from just six weeks old
- Puppies tattooed in the litter are jointly registered to both owner and breeder, ensuring a point of contact should the owner be unavailable and this may also reduce the number of dogs going into rescues
- The tattoo is an ideal means of identification for dogs being tested for genetically inherited diseases and also for dogs in exhibition trial or fieldwork where it is a necessity to have positive visual identification
- It is cost effective to both individual owners and breeders
Litter tattooing - £7 per puppy
Individual adults or puppies and lifetime registration - £25
Change of ownership from breeder - £25
Change of address - Free
Temporary arrangements - Free
Special offer for breeders
Special rates are available for breeders, please call us on 01255 552455 or e-mail us directly
NDTR is run by dog people, for dogs and their owners.